Last updated on May 17 at 11:15 am CST
Check back as we continue to keep this updated with relevant resources and be sure to check out our Russia-Ukraine Intelligence Center. We also recommend the real-time intelligence update from the U.K. Ministry of Defence and Ukraine in Maps from the Financial Times for daily updates on the ongoing situation. For historical context, state of affairs and ramifications, see Russia-Ukraine Conflict: History, State of Affairs and Ramifications.
- U.K. Ministry of Defence: Map of the Latest Defence Intelligence Update
- U.K. Ministry of Defence: Latest Defence Intelligence Update
- Institute for the Study of War: Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment
- RFE/RL – Ukraine to evacuate remaining troops from Mariupol, yielding the city to Russia
- The Guardian – Putin making operational and tactical war decisions at the level of colonel or brigadier, Western military sources say
Business & Economic Impacts
- Bloomberg: E.U. gives green light to keep Russian gas flowing for now without breaking sanctions
- Reuters: Russia says fertilizer producers are attempting to fulfill their contracts
- CyberScoop: Russians reportedly storm Ukranian ISP, blackmail it to switch to Russian networks
- Independent: Bank of England governor warns Russia’s invasion of Ukraine will have an “apocalyptic” impact on global food prices
- Quartz: The war in Ukraine is creating a jobs crisis in Russia
For more resources on this topic, check out the Russia-Ukraine Intelligence Center.