The combination of protective intelligence and threat assessment
Through Fred’s decades of experience in the protective intelligence field, he has consistently seen programs that were lacking one key and very important ingredient: threat assessments. Even the times a program had both, they were often displaced in silos and not shared across teams or with other key players, like HR or Legal. The combination of protective intelligence and threat assessment is key to the future of physical security.
In this short interview from the 2021 GSX+ Annual Conference, Fred shares:
- How protective intelligence and physical threats have evolved over time and how the Ontic platform has kept up
- Ontic’s acquisition of SIGMA Threat Management Associates
- Why behavioral threat assessment and threat management are the missing ingredients in today’s protective intelligence programs
- The key elements of threat assessments
- The launch of the Ontic Center of Excellence