Ontic's Retail Security Solution

industry-retail

Secure retail asset protection

With a rapidly evolving and expanding threat landscape, security teams at retail organizations need a more holistic view of retail security threats to mitigate risk and minimize losses. From organized crime to data breaches, workplace violence and supply chain issues — these are just some of the threats retailers face when it comes to establishing proper retail security solutions at their organization.

Keep company assets, customers and employees safe and secure

Prevent theft and violent attacks

With organized crime, violent threats and attacks on employees becoming increasingly common, retail security teams are tasked with having modern programs in place to track incidents, monitor OSINT activity across the internet, the dark web and other sources to protect the company's assets, customer information and employees.

clientstory-03c
DUA - Understand

Improve security operations

Retailers are being held to higher expectations every day when it comes to customer experiences. Having connected systems and full visibility allows organizations to have a proactive approach to gain situational awareness and ensure efficient security operations. With real-time access to information around local happenings such as protests and riots, or alerts from a license plate recognition program, security teams can leverage automated technology within advanced retail security software to focus on the critical signals and minimize risks.

Protect assets and business continuity

A priority of any retail organization is avoiding business disruptions and minimizing the impacts of revenue loss, damaged or lost inventory, poor customer experience and risks to employees. With so much information to process, retail security teams need to be able to quickly surface relevant, critical signals from multiple sources including weather, social media, real-time events, human intelligence and technology systems so that they can leverage data and interactive maps to identify risks to things like business operation or supply chain distributions, and allow for a coordinated, proactive response.

 

integrated-connected-research

Determining the root cause of the gunshots within hours, and not spending the following workday(s) being distracted by the unknown, was helpful for both our teams productivity and safety of the principals and employees.

EXECUTIVE PROTECTION MANAGER, FORTUNE 500 RETAILER

It's not just the platform, but the Ontic team - they become a partner in protecting our principals. The term 'force multiplier' holds true.

SECURITY SERVICES MANAGER, FORTUNE 100 RETAILER (FAMILY OFFICE)
$700K

Organized retail crime now costs retailers an average of
$700,000 per $1 billion in sales
NRF'S 2020 ORGANIZED RETAIL CRIME SURVEY

3/4

Three-fourths of retailers
saw an increase in
organized retail crime in 2020
NRF'S 2020 ORGANIZED RETAIL CRIME SURVEY

14%

In 2020, violent incidents were up 14% from 2019. Customers, store associates and security personnel made up 76% of the victims with the remaining 24% being suspects
PUBLICLY REPORTED DATA

Ready to see Ontic's Retail security solution?

KEEP EXPLORING