Who We Are
Ontic exists to serve intelligence to those who protect. In today’s world, companies, their employees, or their physical assets may come under some kind of threat or attack. Investments in physical and other security systems have already been made to protect these critical assets — but are they working together, proactively, preemptively? That’s where we come in.
Ontic provides a protective intelligence software platform, aggregating disparate data sources and providing a workflow that surfaces “pre-incident indicators” for acts of violence, mental health issues and behavior of concern. Ontic’s real-time, actionable insights allow security and resource teams to better discover, investigate and collaborate on threats in order to protect executives, workplaces and schools. Ontic works with Fortune 5000 companies and some of the leading educational institutions today to keep its most prized assets safe – its people.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
Ontic is looking for an experienced and mission-driven Content Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing Ontic’s content marketing strategy in partnership with thought leaders across the organization. This role is based in our Austin, Texas headquarters.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to develop, execute and optimize Ontic’s content strategy in collaboration with subject matter experts in order to build a new category and establish Ontic as a leader in the protective intelligence space.
As a critical member of the Marketing team, you’ll be expected to collaborate with Sales, Client Success and Services teams and contribute your knowledge, perspectives and capabilities to Ontic’s overall marketing and communications strategy, planning and execution.
- Own the development and execution of Ontic’s content strategy to boost awareness, increase engagement and build pipeline while supporting brand and category building initiatives across channels
- Oversee the evolution of thought leadership under Ontic’s Center for Protective Intelligence and in partnership with subject matter experts, developing content that aligns with our target audience, grabs their attention and helps move prospects along the buyer journey; examples include whitepapers, blogs, infographics, podcasts, client stories, videos, etc.
- Lead the continued evolution of thought leadership areas of our website to continuously improve its performance and optimize for SEO and conversion
- Develop and own social and community strategy and execution to continuously engage our audience
- Serve as lead writer and evangelist of our brand’s voice and personality across channels
- Manage content calendar including the development of editorial storylines to support marketing goals
- Measure and assess the performance of all content marketing activities to influence future strategy and programs
- Minimum of five years experience supporting and managing B2B content marketing programs in modern software businesses; security marketing experience is a plus
- Proven ability to manage high performing content marketing programs that align with multiple personas and stages of the buyer journey
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to think strategically, be creative while also making data-driven decisions
- Strong attention to detail while managing multiple, time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with all levels across the organization as well as with clients
- Excitement and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
Ontic Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Vision and Dental benefits
- Stock options
- Flexible PTO policy
- Generous Parental Leave policy
- Mobile phone and home internet reimbursement
- Anniversary and milestone celebrations
- Dynamic office environment
Look like a good fit?
Contact us at email@example.com today!
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.