9 Industry Leading Perspectives on How to Communicate the Value of Corporate Security
There’s no time like the present to prioritize security within organizations. Mitigating risk protects not only a business’s workforce and property but also its operations, financial stability, and reputation. Despite many leaders understanding this, in many cases, they are still leaving security in the dark, pulling away funds for critical programs, team members, and technology.
In this episode, you’ll hear from Chief Security Officers, analysts, and legal experts to learn how they’ve navigated this challenge — earning internal buy-in and fostering a sense of trust with stakeholders. To hear more from the guests featured in this special round-up episode, check out their full recordings here:
- Anticipating Risk on a Global Scale from Salesforce’s Strategic Intelligence Team (Lewis Sage-Passant, Global Strategic Intelligence Manager)
- Identifying Operational Risk to Empower a Risk-Taking Culture (Adam Cambridge, Manager of Enterprise Risk Intelligence at MITRE)
- The Intersection of Privacy, Compliance, and Security — Why a Unified Front Minimizes Risk (Karen Moore, Chief Compliance and Privacy Officer at Unisys)
- How to Get in Front of Threats at a Global Scale from Verizon’s CSO (Dan Maloney, Chief Security Officer and Senior Vice President of Global Corporate Security with Verizon Communications)
- What Does Your C-Suite Need to Know? The Role of Data-Informed Decisions in Corporate Security (Ken White, Expedia Group’s Senior Manager of Physical Risk, Intelligence, & Investigations)
- The Value of Storytelling to Prove Security’s Company-Wide Impact (Jim Bernhardt, Corporate Security Leader at the Nikola Motor Company)
- Why an Objective-Centric Security Strategy Matters (Bruce McIndoe, President of McIndoe Risk Advisory, Co-Founder of iJET International)
- Running Towards Fire — How to Mitigate Threats for Journalists in High-Risk Areas (Matt Bohatch, Director of Global Corporate Security and Site Operations for The Washington Post)
- Think Like an Intelligence Analyst – Deciding What Matters and How to Share It (Sandy Perez, Lead Intelligence Analyst for Alcon)
Thank you for listening to Ontic’s Protective Intelligence Podcast. Please subscribe to hear our future episodes. If you have any suggestions for guests, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.