Podcasts | Women Who Protect
Spotlighting the One Year Anniversary of Women Who Protect with Dr. Marisa Randazzo
Dr. Marisa Randazzo, PhD joins the podcast for a special round-up episode to celebrate the one-year mark on our Protective Intelligence Podcast series, Women Who Protect. This series spotlights women working in a wide range of positions within security, protection, and law enforcement. We’ve compiled highlights from some of our episodes featuring guests ranging from corporate security investigators to compliance and HR executives to executive protection experts.
Throughout this series so far, we’ve heard eye-opening insights and advice from our guests that have helped women navigate careers. We hope these stories inspire women and girls and inform them of the range of possibilities in the field. To hear more from the guests featured in this special round-up episode, check out their full recordings here:
- The Art of Helping Clients Find Lifestyle Appropriate Security with Kate Bright (Kate Bright, UMBRA International Group)
- Blend In or Stand Out: Lesser-Known Security Strategies with Mónica Duperon Rodriguez (Mónica Duperon Rodriquez, LinkedIn)
- The Crucial Role of Critical Infrastructure Protection in Security (Charnele Sanders, Great Lakes Water Authority)
- Soft Skills That Set Security Professionals Apart When Moving From Public to Private Sectors (Julie Marzheuser, Kroger)
- The Intersection of Privacy, Compliance, and Security — Why a Unified Front Minimizes Risk (Karen Moore, Unisys)
- Forging Her Own Path: Creating a Threat Intelligence Company from Scratch (Janet Lawless, Center for Threat Intelligence)
Thank you for listening to Women Who Protect. Please subscribe to hear our future episodes. If you have any suggestions for guests, email us at email@example.com.