Real-Time Threat Detection
Early detection leads to prevention
Get actionable insights with OSINT activity, weather analysis, public events, geo risks and more with Ontic’s real-time threat monitoring.
early threat visibility
Want to detect security threats while there’s still time to act? Discern critical signals through the noise to gain more accurate situational awareness.
Identify the signals that matter
Easily detect suspicious activity and spot high-impact signals to assess evolving risks.
View all data in one place
Actively monitor public data and alerts from systems and devices for a complete view of risk events.
Mobilize your team quickly
Ensure a coordinated response with connected workflows to activate operations and facilitate action.
Detection for all the moments that matter
Ontic provides an integrated view of critical OSINT activity, public data, and event alerts so you get the real-time insights you need to keep the business secure.
Connected, relevant data
- Smart, real-time data feeds
- Broad OSINT, dark web, weather, and public events
- Connected database of potential threat actors
Proactive, actionable workflows
- Digital, centralized SOPs
- Self-service, standardized workflows
- Role-based permissions and task assignments
Metrics and reporting
- Key performance metrics tracking
- Shareable reports with ready-made charts
- Critical insights on real-time threat intelligence
Advanced, integrated context
- Visibility of known and unknown threats
- Interactive layered maps for optimal visibility
- Integrated research and investigation sources
- Connected internal systems and devices
- Ingestion of other relevant data sources
- Shared intelligence across the organization
“Ontic is a giant magnet to pull the needle out of the haystack!”
“When I have a time sensitive or high visibility case, I rely on Ontic to provide results as quickly as possible so I am providing my leadership with the most accurate and real time updates”
“We're planning different ways to incorporate Ontic with our various programs and methodologies, as it is a good tool for initial research, centralizing data, collaboration, and gathering metrics.”