Company also named overall ‘Growth and Innovation Leader’ in Frost Radar™: Digital Intelligence Solutions, 2022 for its holistic platform
AUSTIN, January 19, 2023 – Ontic, a security software provider, today announced it has been selected as Frost & Sullivan’s “2023 Company of the Year” for its excellence in the global digital intelligence solutions industry. In addition, Ontic achieved the top overall “Growth and Innovation Leader” position in the Frost Radar™: Digital Intelligence Solutions, 2022, improving its standing in the market.
“Ontic’s Platform stands as the industry’s most comprehensive digital intelligence solution, strengthening its proven competitiveness with more high-profile vendors in the market,” said Danielle VanZandt, industry manager for commercial and public safety research at Frost & Sullivan. “Ontic’s robust intelligence expertise, client-centric approach, and dialogue around risk management sets the company apart, propelling it to the top of this fast-growing industry. Frost & Sullivan applauds Ontic for keeping threat intelligence at the core of its future business plans and goals while moving the industry forward through its technology and innovation.”
“We are honored to be named 2023 Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan for our growth, innovation and strong overall performance, and to be recognized for our holistic platform, intelligence expertise and dedicated client services,” said Lukas Quanstrom, CEO and co-founder of Ontic. “We are driving important industry transformation and are proud of the robust and impactful software platform we are building.”
Frost & Sullivan expects the rapidly growing digital intelligence market to continue its trajectory and reach $26.8 billion by 2030 (an 8.62% compound annual growth rate) due to ongoing threats within the physical and digital realms, and rapid digitalization needs for organizational security teams.
The recent achievements and growth milestones that earned Ontic the Frost & Sullivan recognitions include:
- Triple-digit compound annual growth rate since its founding in 2017, achieving market leadership by offering the most innovative and effective digital intelligence platform.
- Significant research and development investment to enable more clients to proactively manage threats and mitigate overall risks to their business through the Ontic Platform, and drive innovation for the industry.
- Acquisition and integration of SIGMA Threat Management Associates, a competitive advantage as Ontic now delivers an end-to-end solution for physical and behavioral threat intelligence, automation, workflow efficiency, and threat assessment methodology, while also boosting its ability to scale for Fortune 500 business, education, and government client offerings.
- Purpose-built platform enhancements, which include the Real-Time Threat Detection solution debuting in early 2022, as well as an expanded Integrated Research suite by integrating real-time and historical data from LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
- Delivery of thought leadership through the Ontic Center for Protective Intelligence, which serves as a central resource for the latest strategies, best practices, and insights on current trends within the safety, security and protection industries.
“We developed the Ontic Platform to be the end-to-end solution that helps security teams proactively manage every step of their threat intelligence program, from initial identification and investigation of an incident to the assessment and monitoring phases, and down to notification or escalation when certain risk criteria are met, said Manish Mehta, chief product officer, Ontic. “With the threat landscape expanding every day, our focus on our clients and their needs drives Ontic’s unmatched speed to market with critical capabilities. We’ve created a purpose-built platform that is client-first in every way, delivering upgrades and new functionality daily, along with 24/7 client support, to address their varying needs.”
Frost & Sullivan reserves the Best Practices Company of the Year Award recognition for companies at the forefront of innovation and growth in their respective industry. These companies consolidate their leadership positions by innovating and creating new products, solutions, and services that meet ever-evolving customer needs. Frost Radar™: Digital Intelligence Solutions, 2022 provides results from an in-depth analysis built on a 360-degree research methodology. Companies plotted on the Frost Radar™ are the leaders in the industry for growth, innovation, or both. They are instrumental in advancing the industry into the future.
About Frost & Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan has been world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion.
Ontic is a security software provider that helps Fortune 500 companies and their corporate security, executive protection, insider threat detection and prevention, operational risk management and corporate investigations teams upgrade to an always-on, proactive approach to protecting employees, customers and assets. The Ontic Platform collects and connects data for a comprehensive view of the security landscape, improving operational efficiency while reducing overall risk, preserving business continuity and building long-term organizational resilience. Ontic also provides threat assessment, threat management and strategic intelligence services that include expert training, guidance and program development using best practices and proven protocols. Ontic was named 2023 Global Company of the Year and 2022 Global Entrepreneurial Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan. Ontic was also named the top growth leader in the Frost Radar™: Digital Intelligence Solutions, 2022 and the top innovation leader in the 2021 report.